There are no upcoming events at this time.
- African Business Roundtable Lends its Support to Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala for the Position of Director General of World Trade Organization
- ABR President, Samuel Dossou-Aworet at the Pan Africa Private Sector Trade and Investment Committee (PAFTRAC) Webinar on ‘Africa’s Private Sector Voice at the WTO’
- ABR Members Offer Support to Communities and Governments to Ameliorate the Impact of Covid 19
- ABR President, Samuel Dossou-Aworet’s ‘Message of Solidarity of the African Private Sector with the African Development Bank Group
- UPDATE: Coronavirus – Be Safe!
- The ABR Project Presentations Webinar (Pre-Selected “Oven Ready” Investment Projects) 30th July 2020 – Summary Report
- ABR Holds it’s 31st Meeting of the Board of Directors and General Meeting of Members
- Africa Investment Summit 2019
- Forum Afrique Expansion 2019
- Presidential Handing Over Ceremony and Dinner
Samuel Dossou-Aworet is the founder and chairman of the PETROLIN group, an international Pan-African oil, gas, energy and infrastructure company, founded in 1992.
The African Development Bank Group (ADB) set up the African Business Roundtable (ABR) in 1990. The ABR is Africa’s foremost and continent-wide association of businesses and business leaders. It is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit private sector funded organization, committed to fostering African private sector-led economic growth and social development in Africa.
The ABR Project Presentations Webinar (Pre-Selected “Oven Ready” Investment Projects) 30th July 2020 – Summary Report
Where the African Business Roudtable will be promoting and profiling pre-selected oven-ready projects for funding to interested investors.